Wednesday August 14. At the height of summer, the small village of Rasteau invites us to celebrate its Vin Doux Naturel (VDN), its naturally sweet wine, while strolling under the stars accompanied by music. I seized the occasion to get blissfully lost in tiny streets, in small squares and on dark staircases, all in the […]
Catégorie : Not classified
- The Story of Le Clos du Caillou, 60 Years of Passion for Wine
- Grape-picking enthusiasts, grab your shears!
- Domaine des Peyre; the writer and the wine
- Picnic in Château Pesquié’s vineyards
- A hippy road trip through the vineyards of Gigondas!
- Vintage stroll at the foot of the Ventoux
- Artworks related to winemaking
- The joy of wine tasting in a motorhome
- The Berthet-Rayne estate: an excellent organic wine!