A huge chestnut cask dating from the 14th century and video screens, a giant press from the 16th and a museum of more up-to-date items; the Châteauneuf du Pape Wine Museum has been revamped. This third-generation museum is far from the conventional idea of a dusty museum full of old tools!
You are currently browsing the Blog Wine Tourism Provence weblog archives for 'museum' tag.
- The Story of Le Clos du Caillou, 60 Years of Passion for Wine
- Grape-picking enthusiasts, grab your shears!
- Domaine des Peyre; the writer and the wine
- Picnic in Château Pesquié’s vineyards
- A hippy road trip through the vineyards of Gigondas!
- Vintage stroll at the foot of the Ventoux
- Artworks related to winemaking
- The joy of wine tasting in a motorhome
- The Berthet-Rayne estate: an excellent organic wine!